Clean-up day is this Saturday, August 30th at 9:00am.
Here is what I have planned:
- Clean-out and organize the shed. (I suspect there is a lot more room in there).
- bring your power tools- there are some platforms that can be taken apart for better storage.
- Clean-out and organize room 8. (I suspect there is a lot more room in there).
- Wipe down and clean EVERYTHING. (We only get janitors twice a week- and they are awesome, by the way, just not super human.
- Take all of the recycling to Chancey.
- We will need a truck or large van for that little project.
- Paint touch-ups
- Paint the lobby (If we can score some paint. I don't want to be a begging chooser but if anyone has about 5
gallons of some sweet light golden-rod and a gallon of apple green I wouldn't complain).
See you Saturday!!