Friday, December 15, 2006

Que, Sera, Sera

Good news everyone, we got a new phone with an answering system! So, go ahead and give us a call. I am "working" on writing some grants so I might not answer, just so you know.

Looking for something to do this weekend that isn't shopping? Come and see OVST's production of Ama and the White Crane. This is your last chance: Friday, Dec. 15th at 7 pm and Saturday, Dec. 16th at 2 pm and 7 pm. Go to www.ovst.org for tickets and information.

On Monday and Tuesday at 7 pm the Studio for Young Actors present the beloved classic A Christmas Carol. "Marley was dead: to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. " (my favorite line from the book.) Tickets are available at the following locations: O'Betty's Red Hot (are you kidding me with those hot dogs! I eat there at least twice a week), Schoolkids Clothing (I used to work there, back in the day), Artifacts Gallery (it always smells good in there), Mountain Laurel Gifts (have you seen all the new stuff they have) and The Hyacinth Bean Specialty Florist (isn't is nice how the sun reflects off of the vases?) www.studioactors.com for information.