Thursday, April 20, 2006

The evening shift

It is a beautiful summery evening and I have come in to make sure everything is ship shape for the Athenian Players. They are rehearsing for 'The Man Who Came to Dinner'.
The weekend is looking very busy with a highschool band night on Friday..... That would be many bands made up of highschool age people, not The Highschool Band i.e. the one that plays at football games.... I don't think they would fit on our stage! The bands (I've heard the number 14) will begin at 6 p.m. and play till 11, I hope that everyone will get a chance to play. That will be upstairs in the performance space.
Saturday has more rehearsals, guitar class and sewing class. I hope that we will be able to offer more sewing classes throughout the summer. I also have someone that I might sign up for guitar classes but its a big surprise for her birthday so I can't tell you!
My next task is to put directions to ARTS/West on this very blog, wish me luck!
Have a great night!